Are you aware of the revised planning Application to build 24 houses on the piece of land behind Winchester Road / Lapwing Way?
- This proposed development will disrupt and isolate from the surrounding countryside one of only two local Sites of Importance for Nature Conservation in Four Marks
- Even more traffic, on top of the new Medstead Farm Estate, will exit onto the A31 through the Meadowbrook Estate.
We would like to enlist everyone in your household to oppose this proposal. The deadline for objections is 26th November.
- Register your Name and email(s) with the Barn Lane Action Group: barnlaneactiongroup.org
- Use the template letter supplied (TEMPLATE_SINC Internal build Planning Application 30800_007) to write your own objection to email@example.com FAO Mr Jon Holmes.
- Or post a comment on the EHDC website ( link ) using the “make a public comment” button.
This will only take a few minutes and if submitted by email or on-line will cost nothing.
Every member of your household can submit an objection.
To have maximum impact you should, if time permits, personalise your letter as much as possible. This means adding your own thoughts under the main headings supplied, perhaps using your favourite typeface(!), and generally making the letter as individual as possible, whilst sticking to the planning points indicated.